Worrying about nothing?

Hi Dr. Frascino

Another "average guy who sneaks into woman's restrooms to sniff awful smelling maxi-pads" as you put it a while ago...

A couple of years ago I had this bizarre thing about used menstrual pads/panty liners/tampons etc. I am wondering if there is any risk of HIV/Aids involved in this. I am a little embarrassed to admit, but I have touched and licked and ejaculated on some.

So you're just another average guy who sneaks into woman's restrooms to sniff, touch, lick and whack-off on awful smelling used maxi-pads. Gosh, let me guess: you're a GOP congressman from a square red state in the middle of the country, right? Yeah, I thought so. No worries congressman. Your HIV risk remains nonexistent, even though the "ick" factor from your activities is off the charts. I doubt you'll even get caught, since most of the GOP bad bathroom behavior seems to be focused on Larry Craig's "wide stance", "I'm not gay" gay-sex-in-the-stalls bathroom scandal.

I'll reprint below the post from the archives from that other guy who just liked to sniff.

i dont know what the hell i was thinking Dec 12, 2004

this is realy gross but im just your av guy who had never smelled a maxi pad before and wanted to know what one smelled like so i smelled it and it smelled gross i then got a compulsion that i was going to open my mouth and stick out my tounge while breathing it in and it smelled awful by then my compulsion had stoped and id left the womens bathroom . im wondering if i could have got aids or hepatitis abc from doing thios stupid compulsion . i dont feel any diferent but i do notice that lately that i have to blow my nose all the time cause it runs and my gas smells awful almost like the maxi pad that i smelled . and i just feel like i always have a plegmy throat . and i get sick more often now . im not sure if i caugght somekind of disease from that stupid compulsion or if it may be alot worse .please give me your advice .

You're just an average guy who sneaks into woman's restrooms to sniff awful smelling maxi-pads while sticking out your tongue. Hmmm . . . let me guess. Red Stater, right??? Oh, never mind. Relax my friend. I'd say your biggest worry would have been how you would have explained your bizarre behavior to the security guard who might have caught you and maxi in such a compromising position in the ladies' powder room. Was there any HIV risk? Nope!

Dr. Bob is from Rochester?!?!
i ahve got Idiopathic cd4 lymphocytopenia (IDIOPATHIC CD4 LYMPHOCYTOPENIA) (ICL)