Dr. Bob is from Rochester?!?!

Hey Dr. Bob...

I was bored and going through your archives, and discovered that you are a Rochester native!! Woo Hoo!! Rochester (well, at least myself) loves you!

Im hooked up with a great HIV/AIDS specialist at Strong Hospital in Rochester, who seems to be just as humorous and knowledgeable as you are...maybe theres somethin in the water.

Proud to be from your hometown. I'll have a garbage plate in your honor!

Hey there Rochesterian,

Yep, I'm from Rochester well, East Irondequoit to be technical. Eastridge High School even has a plaque on its Hall of Fame Wall with my name and photos. (I looked like I could have worked for the Geek Squad when I was in high school.)

Now exactly what do you mean by saying "I was bored and going through your archives . . ."? How could you be bored reading through my archives? They are filled with sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. (Well, sex and drugs anyway.)

Glad to hear you are being well cared for at Strong. I doubt our delirious nature comes from the Genesee River water, but rather from inhaling overly fragrant lilacs (and possibly ingesting too many Italian cookies from Savoia Bakery.)

Send my best to Roch-cha-cha!

how can i donate?
Worrying about nothing?