Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Third Try Dr Bob from Brazil
Jan 20, 2008

I write you three times and you no answer yet. Why? I try speak English but maybe you not understand me. I ask you 2 weeks before about massage. I had naked girl rub vagina on my butt and think possible some her fluids touch or go inside anus. I need AIDS test? I scared.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

The reason I haven't responded to your question is that I receive literally thousands and thousands of questions from throughout the cyber-universe on a continual basis and it is physically impossible for me to respond to each and every one. In fact I can only realistically respond to a small percentage, because there is only one of me and billions of "yous!" However, since I adore Brazil (and Brazilians), I'll respond to your question briefly. Your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. However, if you are worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your concerns permanently to rest. The result will undoubtedly be negative, OK? Now that I answered your question, maybe you can return the favor and give me some samba lessons.

Dr. Bob

Previous
When is a test result definitive? (3 MONTHS VERSUS 6 MONTHS WINDOW PERIOD)
Next
Can this happen in 2008? (TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS) (TRAVEL BAN)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.