Third Try Dr Bob from Brazil

I write you three times and you no answer yet. Why? I try speak English but maybe you not understand me. I ask you 2 weeks before about massage. I had naked girl rub vagina on my butt and think possible some her fluids touch or go inside anus. I need AIDS test? I scared.

The reason I haven't responded to your question is that I receive literally thousands and thousands of questions from throughout the cyber-universe on a continual basis and it is physically impossible for me to respond to each and every one. In fact I can only realistically respond to a small percentage, because there is only one of me and billions of "yous!" However, since I adore Brazil (and Brazilians), I'll respond to your question briefly. Your HIV risk would be essentially nonexistent. However, if you are worried, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your concerns permanently to rest. The result will undoubtedly be negative, OK? Now that I answered your question, maybe you can return the favor and give me some samba lessons.

When is a test result definitive? (3 MONTHS VERSUS 6 MONTHS WINDOW PERIOD)
Can this happen in 2008? (TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS) (TRAVEL BAN)