For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

for the sake of steve

it seems like you and steve make a great couple and i wish you both much happiness but would you mind sending me some of that happiness. i know you're so busy but i would GREATLY appreciate your answer. is a test at 3 mths for HIV-2 conclusive and definitive?

I don't know how well happiness travels via the Internet. Nor do I think anyone can send their happiness directly to someone else. Happiness is more intrinsic. You have to make your own. However, I might be able to help by advising you that yes, I would consider a negative three-month test for HIV-2 to be as definitive and conclusive as an HIV-1 test. See, you're smiling already and the warm feeling tickling your innards is happiness!

Enjoy! WOO-HOO!

Broken Leg and a Broken Condom
Doctor visit confusion