Follow Up to "Kind Of Oral"

Dr. Bob...

Thank You for respondong to my note from Jan. 9

I'm still stressing a little...I recieved "a bit of oral" from a topless dancer. She did her best ice cream cone move up and down a few times and inserted my penis once or twice and she swallowed the saliva.

You mentioned that insertive oral is extremely low risk; unless there is visable blood. (none present when I went to wash up and pee minutes later.)

It's been 4 weeks and I am struggling to wait to the 14 week mark for the rapid test.

I think about my issue daily...it's all consuming.

The HIV clinic said - "I shouldn't lose sleep over worrying" -- my doctor said she wasn't concerned...with insertive oral (tested for STD's - and no word after 2 days..good news?)

What the hell can I do? my body hurts from tight muscles..the tension is doing a number on my shoulders...and, I feel flush...(no fever though).

Please advise -- a healthy donation is on it's way.

Your symptoms are quite classic for anxiety. Since you still have 10 weeks to go before your definitive test, I suggest you talk to your general medicine doctor and ask for a supply of anti-anxiety medications to help you through this difficult period. Also I'd recommend regular exercise as a great stress reliever. You might also consider volunteering some of your time at a local AIDS hospice or children's cancer center. Helping folks in desperate need is a wonderful way to put our own problems into proper perspective. Helping others is also a great way to generate excellent cosmic karma!

Kind Of Oral Sex Jan 9, 2008

Here's the story...

At a high end strip club. Getting a 4-5 song lap dance and the women pulls down my pants, (no condom) licks my "member" like an ice cream cone. She does this about 2-3 times and I'm getting uncomfortable because I have NO IDEA where her tongue has been.

Then I ask her to just dance for me -- she smiles and goes down on my exposed penis and puts almost all of it in her mouth, and she gives it a be suck and I feel her mouth is full of saliva and she swollows it.

I then buck her like a bronco and run to the bathroom to wash up. soap and water...and panic starts to set in.

Final point (or two)

- I was half erect, and did not "go to completion".

- Earlier that morning I had trimmed my pubic area with a razor..no noticable cuts or scrapes on my penis.

It's been almost 4 weeks and I'm concerned because of all of the conflicting information on the internet. I visited an HIV clinic and the counciler said your the best.

Please advise.

So Bouncing Betty at the high-end Badda Bing was licking your member like an ice cream cone and then goes down on your throbbing joy stick sucking and swallowing with a mouthful of saliva while you "buck her like a bronco . . . ." Hmm . . . and the title of your post is "Kind of Oral Sex"???? Kind of???? Dude, there is no question about it. Those activities definitely qualify as oral sex!

The HIV risk from insertive oral sex is extremely low. Saliva does not transmit HIV unless it contains visible blood. If you are concerned, get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be conclusive. The results will undoubtedly be negative, and this should certainly put your residual worries permanently to rest. OK?

Your HIV clinic and "counciler" said I was the best??? Really? Tell her thanks on my behalf and that the 50 bucks I offered her for making such comments will be sent to her in the morning mail per our usual agreement.

Be well. Stay well.

I believe that I am legally insane...seriously!
Would it be too late to take meds?