I believe that I am legally insane...seriously!

Dr. Bob,

Hello! I know that you are busy and are probably sick of me...but I love you and I love what you do. You are probably the most patient, understanding, funniest, and sweetest man I have ever met. Will you marry me?

It has been 7 weeks since my make out session and I completely calmed down until I developed this large canker sore on my lower gum and I was told that this is indicative of HIV? WHAT??? Since when did that happen? I haven't gotten a canker sore since I was a kid and now all of a sudden...bam! and look whos worried! ME! I sometimes wonder where these people get their info...they are wrong right? Thank you for your time...

insane in mi

p.s. I'm patient too...so whenever ur ready for that wedding! :) I love you Dr. BOB!

Hi Legally Insane,

You were "told a large canker sore is indicative of HIV??? WHAT???" WHAT INDEED! Sweetie-Pie, the vast, vast, vast majority of canker sores, large or small, have absolutely nothing to do with HIV, OK? So relax! Stress can make canker sores worse and I'm never going to say "I do" to you with that big ol' crater on your lower gum!

Legally insane? No not yet but I would suggest you knock off the unwarranted worries before they really do net you and lock you in a padded cell.

Concerns with intimacy and dentists-not at the same time!
Follow Up to "Kind Of Oral"