No question-just want to say thank you!

Dear Dr. Bob,

I have been checking this site periodically for a few years now and I just wanted to say thank you to you and your colleagues so much for all that you do! Through this site I have learned so much and it has also gotten me through a few periods of very severe anxiety-you have really saved my sanity... (And I'm sure that of thousands, if not millions, of others!) Thanks again for everything and stay well!

-A grateful reader

Hello Grateful Reader,

Thanks for your thanks. It's warmly appreciated. Now remember to take what you've learned here and "pay it forward". That means help spread the word about HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention.

Be well. Stay well.

Just A Quick Comment
Concerns with intimacy and dentists-not at the same time!