Just A Quick Comment

Hi Dr. Bob,

About two years ago, as a result of a specific incident, I went through what a lot of posters are going through on this site at the moment; namely extreme stress and irrational fear. At the time you really helped me through it. You were honest and tough but you took the time out of your day to address my fears (however irrational) and encouraged me to deal with the other issues that were really going on.

Anyway, I have come a hell of a way since then. To the extent where I view the experience as an entirely positive thing, a totally necessary insight into how irrational and obsessive I can get about things if I let that part of me take over.

Every few months I take a look on this forum, and what prompted me to write was how you handled the situation with that high school kid earlier this month. I'm a couple of years older than him but I remember and recognise the sense of fear and loneliness that define this kind of problem. I hope you realise how many lives you've touched. You do this every day but to many people, you are the little intervention that gets people to the doctors office, and gets them on the road to being OK. I havent got a question, I just want to you to know how much you helped me when I really, really needed someone to level with me.

By the way, I don't know if you remember, but about a year ago I sent you a few interview questions (via e-mail) about your work for a college assignment that I was doing. I got an A so cheers for that!

Take care and Happy New Year,

Mark

Hey Mark,

Your kind comments made my day! Just when I was beginning to wonder if the gazillions of words I type into this electronic contraption and send into cyberspace ever get read or reach their intended targets, your post popped up! Thank you. And way to go with that "A" on your college assignment. I expected nothing less.

Be well. Stay well. Stop by any time. You're always warmly welcomed here Marky Mark.

Okay SCUM..... answer me...its not in the archives dammit!!!!
No question-just want to say thank you!