Okay SCUM..... answer me...its not in the archives dammit!!!!

I am tired of being a good guy, been posting this question as i havent found it in archives its genuine...

A hooker inserted her nippple in my penis, is that risky and demands testing??

I think its a tough nut to crack and perhaps you refarian from asking....

PS: apologies in advance for the title i am really outta of my mind and stressed out....

rick

Hey Rick,

I certainly hope that SCUM is an acronym that stands for Studly Compassionate Uber-Medic. Otherwise I'd have to skip your question and assume you were some hothead with a PPP (piss-poor personality).

As for your question, what the hell is a "nippple" and how could a hooker "insert" one into your penis???

Next, what does "refarian" mean?

Finally, your question is not a tough nut to crack. Although considering what you and Ms. Bodacious Ta Tas were trying to cram into your wee-wee, I wouldn't be surprised if you decided to try to crack your nuts as well.

At any rate, the answer to your question about risk and need for testing is no! Or more precisely, hell no!

Finally, I would like you to immediately sign up for the AAAAA (American Association Against Acronym Abuse).

Should you tell your childs doctor you are HIV Positive
Just A Quick Comment