The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Okay SCUM..... answer me...its not in the archives dammit!!!!

Jan 19, 2008

I am tired of being a good guy, been posting this question as i havent found it in archives its genuine...

A hooker inserted her nippple in my penis, is that risky and demands testing??

I think its a tough nut to crack and perhaps you refarian from asking....

PS: apologies in advance for the title i am really outta of my mind and stressed out....


Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Rick,

I certainly hope that SCUM is an acronym that stands for Studly Compassionate Uber-Medic. Otherwise I'd have to skip your question and assume you were some hothead with a PPP (piss-poor personality).

As for your question, what the hell is a "nippple" and how could a hooker "insert" one into your penis???

Next, what does "refarian" mean?

Finally, your question is not a tough nut to crack. Although considering what you and Ms. Bodacious Ta Tas were trying to cram into your wee-wee, I wouldn't be surprised if you decided to try to crack your nuts as well.

At any rate, the answer to your question about risk and need for testing is no! Or more precisely, hell no!

Finally, I would like you to immediately sign up for the AAAAA (American Association Against Acronym Abuse).

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Should you tell your childs doctor you are HIV Positive
Just A Quick Comment

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint