Should you tell your childs doctor you are HIV Positive

I contracted HIV while I was pregnant from my childs father. I took meds during my pregnancy and during my c section delivery. So far my child has had three negative test and she is three months old. My child and I both see a infectious disease specialist. But since she is negative she has to start seeing a regular peditrician. so I wanted to know should I disclose to her new doctor that I am HIV positive and that she was born as a high risk baby?

Yes, I would definitely encourage you to share this information with your child's pediatrician. If the pediatrician is at all condescending or uncomfortable, find a new pediatrician who is not. Your infectious diseases specialist may be able to give you a referral. There should be no reason for us "virally enhanced" folks to hide our status. HIV is a virus, not a sin! You may well have questions over the years that the pediatrician can help you with.

Symptoms of ARS or anxiety?
Okay SCUM..... answer me...its not in the archives dammit!!!!