Re: IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF YOU

Yea I am getting sick and tired of your endless caring honest support of these WW's and your good nature and you whitey responses

" . . . (My) endless caring honest support of these WWs and good nature . . . ." OK, thanks. But "(my) 'whitey' responses"???? I can assure you my responses are generally more rainbow colored as I attempt to be "witty"!

Keep smiling! It makes people wonder what you've been up to!

Thanks for your support!

IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF YOU Jan 12, 2008

out of the about 6 questions i ask you have only answered 1. you ignore the important questions and only answer the easy ones so you can get more to your greedy donation. it seems that you dont care at all about actually helping people. i challenge you to honestly answer my question without circumventing it with your clever little jokes.

my roommate drank from my hydrogen peroxide bottle and then soon thereafter i drained from the bottle onto a paper towel and applied to a freshly bleeding wound. any chances of having the particles of her saliva mixing into my paper towel and then entering my cut and getting me hiv?

also there was blood in a toilet and i went potty. i flushed it but i dont think all went down mauybe some particles were left as residue or something. anyway some of the 'water' splashed up and got into my anus. at what point can you obsorb hiv through your anus? does it have to be really deep or just the first inch or so of lining?

i am really worried and i hope you find in your heart to chjanged and help sum1 who has a real question for once

you are a good person but i jut think that you need to try to answer the hard questuions and give actually dark news instead of making everyone happy and getting donations. i ll donate if you answer honestly

You are getting sick and tired of me because I only answered one out of your last six questions!?!?! Well Ms. The-World-Revolves-Around-Me, this may come as a shock, but I'm really not here solely to address your multiple worries! I'm beginning to regret even answering one of your questions!

You state I ignore the important questions and only answer the easy ones!?!?! Hmm . . . have you even bothered to read the last gazillion or so questions I've responded to? I strongly doubt it or you would never be able to make such an outlandish comment. Now let's see, your "important questions" this time involves (1) a roommate who drank from your hydrogen peroxide bottle, which you then used on a paper towel to clean a wound and (2) blood in a toilet in which you "went potty." Hmm . . . now remind me again exactly why these are such critically important questions. Oh yeah, because they are your questions. I see.

Next you state I don't care at all about actually helping people, but rather only answer questions to "get more to (my) greedy donation." Well, despite your nearly illiterate grammar, your insult is quite clear. Actually I donate my time to these forums. I've also dedicated my life both personally and professionally to helping those in need. I encourage you to read my biography posted on this Web site. As for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, it's a nonprofit charitable organization dedicated solely to providing crucial services for men, women and children living with HIV/AIDS throughout the world and to raising awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic through advocacy and education. To date the foundation has raised well over $1,000,000 for AIDS service organizations worldwide, ranging form hospice care in Los Angeles to the provision of anti-HIV medications to HIV-positive pregnant women in Africa to help prevent transmission of the virus to their newborns. This year, among our many projects, we are partnering with the Clinton Foundation and Global Strategies for HIV Prevention to provide nutrition and HIV medication to HIV-positive children in Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo. We are also funding a bilingual HIV/AIDS information hotline, arranging for the AIDS Memorial Quilt to be displayed in various venues, arranging for rapid HIV tests and prevention counseling on a college campus, providing one-on-one HIV prevention education, condoms and HIV testing to high-risk populations in the San Fernando Valley and funding high-quality comprehensive medical and nursing care to HIV-infected infants in Oakland. This is only a partial list. However, apparently none of these activities mean much to you. It seems to me the only person you care if I help is you! Please note, my work here at The Body is completely voluntary and my advice is free and available to all, whether or not a questioner pledges to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

The reason I have not responded to your barrage of questions is: The answers to your "i went potty" and "any chances of having particles of her saliva mixing . . ." are already waiting for you in the archives. Yes, you may have to search a bit to locate the exact responses, but they are indeed there. Have a look! And if you have to read through some of the other questioners' concerns along the way, I hope you'll learn a bit about not only about HIV, but also compassion and common courtesy. A second reason I have not answered is that your tone is far to demanding.

So now I have actually responded to your post. Although I realize it may not be the response you were anticipating, it's definitely more of a response than you deserve. As a reminder, a more specific answer to your two concerns can be found in the archives. Finally, should you ever write back to this forum, I would suggest you begin with a sincere apology, not only to me, but to all the questioners who were demeaned by your egocentric comments. One last piece of advice I'll offer: I can only assume you've earned yourself a considerable amount of bad karma from your latest rant. So I wouldn't walk under ladders if you can help it.

Indeterminate hiv results for 11mths?????????
Mosquitoes & HIV