Indeterminate hiv results for 11mths?????????

I had a physical done in March 2007 and my doc said the ELISA on my hiv was reactive but the western blot was indeterminate two bands showed present p40 and something else. My last sexual exposure had been Dec 2005. She refered me to a specialist who did her own test which came out the same . she repeated for three times in three months and the results where the same only the bands where now saying Equivocal instead of present. The viral load is always negative. I did a rapid saliva test and it was negative in October. I recently did another bloood test and it still came out indeterminate on western blot and reactive on ELISA. I am confused its been two years since the possible exposure. she wont give me a clear answer and thats making the situation worse for me Whats your take DR Bob?

You are HIV negative.

Your reactive ELISA and indeterminate Western Blot tests are reacting to something other than HIV, most likely a non-specific cross-reacting antibodies. Your HIV viral load tests, which do not rely on anti-HIV antibodies, have consistently been negative. Your oral fluid rapid test is negative. That the bands on your indeterminate Western Blot went from indeterminate to equivocal and that they have not evolved into a fully positive band pattern is additional evidence you are not seroconverting to HIV. I'm not sure what kind of specialist you are seeing, but no additional HIV testing is warranted. You are definitively and conclusively HIV negative.

THANKS A LOT!!!! I REALLY MEAN IT :)
Re: IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF YOU