|I think it is time to move on. Do you agree?
Jan 19, 2008
Hello Doc, Insertive anal sex without protection. Tests: 4-6-13-20-24 weeks hiv combo tests. All negative.
Think that the guy was hiv positive. Then, is it stiil a fact that i am hiv negative?
thank you doc bob. a big donation is on the way. regards
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it is "stiil" a fact. Your repeatedly negative HIV combo tests out to 24 weeks are conclusive, even if your buddy was poz. HIV is not your problem. It's time to move on. WOO-HOO!
Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Be well. Be safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.