HIV contraction

Please post information on how to make a donation as your site is great. My question is that while getting a massage from a prostitute, she climbed on top of me for less than a minute before I could pull out. There was no ejac. there was vag and anal fingering on her but none to me. How worried should I be and what do you suggest.

While you were getting a massage, the prostitute mounted your upright one-eyed monster. Hmm . . . apparently she was more prostitute or acrobat than masseuse, eh? Either that or she had a very unique method of massaging your Mr. Happy. Next there was anal and vaginal fingering on her, but none on you. Hmm . . . so she didn't vaginally finger you? Considering you have a Mr. Happy, one wonders how she could possibly have done this anyway.

OK, so your HIV risk is brief unprotected insertive vaginal sex and vaginal and anal fingering of a prostitute, I mean masseuse, no prostitute . . . whatever, of unknown HIV status.

How worried should you be? Well, unprotected sex is always a worry for STDs, including HIV. Your exposure was brief, but you were probing a pro unprotected so no doubt there is some degree of risk involved.

What do I suggest? A rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. HIV-antibody tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. I'd also suggest you set the ground rules for future "massages." If she wants to play leap frog on your pogo stick, you should be dressed for the occasion with a latex condom.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Thanks for your interest in helping others in urgent need. In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your three-month definitive HIV test is negative.

Good luck! Be safe!

aids stds
scared after possible exposure please respond