aids stds

my friends and i were all at a restaunt and the waiter took my order and i was quite picky that day so i think he was annoyed and i recieved my food and after eating like half of it my friend noticed a sticky clear substance on my carrots my friend spotted and laughed and said it looked like semen and thought it looked like semen myself and at first we were joking about it and then i took it more seriously i asked the cook and he said it was butter but it didnt taste like butter at all

i dont think he did ejaculate in my food but if he did are there any risk for getting stds or hiv aids this way?

You think the waiter spunked your veggies with his own personal secret sauce??? Dude, even if you had difficulty deciding between the Blue Plate Special and McDonald's latest Mc-Heart-Attack burger, there really is no chance you'll get unwanted extra protein with your meal, OK? Still worried? Just how much time do you think waiters have on their way from the kitchen to your table? And do you really think waiters can multitask that efficiently? OK, nonetheless, let's assume your annoyed waiter decided to "glaze" your carrots. Even if that were the case, your HIV/STD risk would be nonexistent and the restaurant would have probably charged you extra for special food handling.

Relax Max and eat your vegetables.

Conclusive or not?
HIV contraction