Please answer am in the military

I have been waiting for a response for about two weeks. This is my fourth posting. Please answer I am a memebr of the military and I am scared out of my mind. I had an MRI with contrasts about six months ago.About two weeks after the MRI I got a bad cold, headaches and nausea for a while. Then a few months later I got a white flaky rash on both of my arms and swollen lymph glands. I am also getting recurring canker sores in my mouth.I also have this constant burning all over my body. I noticed that the lad tech did not use a glove when he injected the contrast in me. I am wondering could I have contracted HIV. Is it possible that he could have had HIV and passed it on to me on purpose? Or can they reuse needles? I did not have unportected sex with anyone or use drugs.

Hello Military Guy,

Could you have contracted HIV from getting an MRI with contrast? No.

Did the MRI technician purposefully infect you with HIV? No.

Are needles reused? No.

Are you "scared?" Yep.

Are you "out of your mind?" Well, you're certainly headed in that direction with such paranoid delusions.

Your symptoms are not worrisome for or consistent with HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). Your fears are completely unwarranted and highly irrational. If you've been so freaked out for six months, why haven't you just taken a rapid HIV test? You would have had an accurate answer about your HIV status in as few as 20 minutes! Of course I must hasten to add that the only reason for you to even take an HIV test is to put your irrational fears permanently to rest. If you continue to perseverate on this non-exposure, I would recommend you seek counseling to help you confront and conquer these totally unwarranted fears. Remember, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

do I need western blot?
Please help wondering CNA resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum