risk?

Dear Doctor Bob, I am an ardent fan of yours and have been following your website for over 2 years now...I have also been donating to your organisation for 2 years and will do so again this year

I have a quick question.....went to a massage place....the woman offered to have sex....which I turned down......now during the massage I was naked....she was wearing some kind of mesh panty....she rubbed vagina herself against my leg ....and then in all the moving around her vaginal area brushed against my penis (with the panty on)for a split second....dont know if she was wet or no.....My question is did I have any risk from this exposure? Should I get tested or not?....I have always practiced safe sex but am not sure where I stand with this exposure...please doctor answer me....I am having a hard time focussing on anything....

ps- I think you are incredibly brave to help others selflessly in the face of such adversity.....(no this is not flattery to get you to answer my query:)

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent. The only reason to consider HIV testing would be to put your unwarranted fears permanently to rest. The test result would undoubtedly be negative. I see absolutely no cause for concern.

Thank you for your donations to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. In return I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma.

Be well. Stay well.

IM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF YOU
cd4 count slow to increase