Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

The best place for HIV treatment?

Being a long-term survivor since 1990 and doing great, I'm faced with my next challenge. I live in Hawaii and I want to move back to the Mainland US to receive better HIV healthcare. Where in the US do you recommend that will provide me with the BEST overall HIV healthcare? I'll consider any place that provides the BEST HIV healthcare, though I prefer a smaller city and warmer climate. Thank you!

The "best" HIV healthcare is probably a matter of personal opinion. However, if you are looking for a warmer climate, there are certainly excellent HIV specialists in the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles and San Diego. But I don't know if these locations meet your smaller-city requirement. HIV expertise tends to gravitate toward larger metropolitan areas where most of the patients reside.

THE NEVERENDING STORY (I need your answer Dr.Bob)
Worried from unprotected sex