please answer donation i promice
Jan 11, 2008
after kissing one girl and found out she was gay witch doesnt bother me, but found out she hangs out at skanky toppless bar girls got tested at 3 months via elisa test dont now about girl i kissed.1 how accurate is one single elisa test after 90 days and 2 do i need to get retesetd, please help also need donation address. thank you
Response from Dr. Frascino
You found out the gal you kissed was a gay "witch . . ."??? Hmm . . . like Hermione Grainger and Professor McGonagall in the Harry Potter series??? Oh, never mind . . . .
1. A single negative ELISA test is all you need for a definitive result. You are HIV negative!
2. Nope! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No matter how skanky your topless lesbo bar girl happened to be.
3. The address of The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is: 1000 Fremont Ave. Suite # 145 Los Altos, CA, 94024
Additional information about the Foundation can be found on the Foundation's website at www.concertedeffort.org.
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv If You Had Sex With An Infected Person?
- What Does An Endocrinologist Do For Hypogonadism?
- Heterosexual Hiv Transmission Stories
- Anatomy And Physiology Of Hiv
- What Happens At The End If You Have Hiv Aids?
- Can You Contract Hiv By Handling Inanimate Objects?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.