I tried to die

Hi rob,

I have emailed you many times over the past 5 years and you have given me excellent advice. to make a long story short, I HAVE had 2 brain tumour operations and had them removed successfully. I also had radiaition treatment but in spite of all that and my Insting to the Doctors (who tried to put me in to a psychiatric home) my diagnosis is still not positive. i have had those small purple spots that you talk about, a constant 24 hour headache every day and now my head is beginning to drop and people are realising that there is something wrong. I have dizzy spells, I feel so bad I cant drink Alcohol. I have been tested 3 times and the 3 times have been negative. I thought I was going to die last week I was in so much pain. I howl like a dog every day Im in so much pain and in General, I wish i was dead.

Why are you continuing to focus on and indeed search for an HIV diagnosis, despite three negative HIV tests! You should be howling with delight that HIV is not your problem! You certainly have enough to deal with, having had two brain tumors, radiation therapy and ongoing chronic pain! My advice is that you talk to your neurologist about pain control and also depression. Both are treatable conditions. If you continue to perseverate on HIV, a condition you do not have, you may benefit from counseling to help you accept the wonderful news that HIV is not one of your problems!

Friends & safe sex
please answer donation i promice