latex vs. polyurathane condoms
Jan 11, 2008
As a top I much prefer Avanti condoms over latex. I'm poz, undetectable, and don't to put others or myself at any undue risk. What is your opinion?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Polyurethane (Avanti) and latex (many brands) are equally effective in preventing HIV transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
- Hiv Aids Information More Sensitive Than Other Types Health Conditions
- Hiv Test Results Time
- Stages Of Peripheral Neuropathy
- Personal Stories Of Gay Black Men Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.