Critical Condition .I ve tried to donate , please answer me ,credit card error.

Dr, I am sorry in advance for the long scenario, I hope you read all, and give me a best advice .I really appreciates what you are doing here. I have tried to donate but my credit card got problem, promise to donate as soon as they fix it.

I had an exposure 9 months ago with a girl that she claimed she is clean, but has disappeared now, totally disconnected, and no body knows where she is.

14 days after exposure(touching her vagina with my penis for few seconds like 20 secs , sucking and kissing);

1)headache 2)sore throat 3)very weakness 4)chill for 2 nights 5)night sweat 7)sore in mouth 8)very Thick coated tongue(they I had to clean it up every day, cheesy stuff )... 9)enlarged lymph nodes 10) Numbness in hands and feet

I had sex with my girl friend 20 days after exposure as I never thought it might be HIV...

her symptoms 20 days later;

1) headache 2) weakness 3) loosing 6 kg during past 3 months ago 4) enlarged lymph nodes...

and now after 9 months and 10 days we both have continuous Symptoms like;

1) time to time headache (both) it is about a week I have it again. 2)jolting muscles(neural disorder, all my muscles jolting ,annoying)(me) 3)enlarged lymph nodes(both) 4)sore in mouth(both) 5)coated tongue(me) 6)continuous chest pain(me) 7)weakness(both) 8)coughing(both) 9)Badly Body aching(me, a bit my GF) week ago 10)white small dots in my lips, many small dots, I have never had them(Seems like herpes) 11)Tooth Decay (Recently) 12)Diarrhea(both) that takes 2,3 days ,time to time (recently) 13) Some white cheesy stuff in my lips, in the morning. (Appeared about 1 month) 14)some unusual lesion ,after I finish my lunch or dinner, and stay for some hrs. 15) Very smelly mouth in the morning 16)memory lost quickly (both)

I did 10 HIV tests every month that all came negative up to now. Also we (with my gf) both did Rapid screening HIV test in hospital with negative result in 7 months; they said it is for both HIV I and II. My last HIV Elisa (Anti gen, body) test was done in a hospital that Dr said it is approved by FDA and is accurate, again negative result.

What I concern is; I am afraid our bodies have not produced enough anti body against HIV. Or we are having rare strains. My doctor told me in here (south east of Asia, I am working here as an IT manager) there are HIV II, and all strains.

In 8 months and 20 days I did this test: HIV I RNA REAL TIME PCR <40 Quantitative.

Our Symptoms are real and these are not related to Anxiety... by referring to the Tests we are clean but, how about these signs? I read in Aidsmed that if any one has opportunistic infection or has symptoms has to tell Drs for further testing... All these symptoms are not due to anxiety, I am not mentally ill or any thing, we were living happily with no problem, but all started form that exposure.

1) What action you would take if we were your patient? 2) Can we ignore all these symptoms that are expanding and getting worse? 3) What other disease can have these symptoms? 4) I have neural disorder that is related to HIV. 5) How about Rare strains or any other unusual circumstances that make late window period, as our symptoms developing over the long period of time.

Dr; please tell me what should I do as I am having 9 months of hell in here.

Regards

1. I would advise them that after "10 HIV tests every month, all negative;" a negative rapid test at seven months for both HIV-1 and HIV-2; and a negative HIV-1 RNA PCR at eight months; that both of you are conclusively HIV negative. HIV is definitely not your problem. No way. No how. I would also advise that your concerns about your body's not producing enough anti-HIV antibodies are unwarranted. (This can be proven, because HIV RNA PCR does not utilize anti-HIV antibodies!)

2. I would not advise ignoring symptoms! However, I would firmly advise that HIV is not causing the symptoms and begin an evaluation for the true cause of your complaints.

3. Many! To list them here would not be helpful. You need to see a physician for an evaluation and despite your assurances that these symptoms are not related to anxiety, I wouldn't rule out the distinct possibility that your symptoms are psychosomatic.

4. No, because you don't have HIV. (I also doubt you have a "neural disorder.")

5. Nope!

My advice is simple: Stop perseverating on a disease, which you could not possibly have! See a physician for an evaluation. If no physical cause can be determined for your ailments, consider a psychosomatic cause.

this is a strange one
latex vs. polyurathane condoms