Very active sexually and the risks

Hi Bob!

I wrote you a couple of days ago but you did'nt reply yet. I guess you are very busy and responding to all this scared people isn't of course a terrific thing. OK I'm very sexually active and that's of course good:) but the problem is that I didn't use always condoms and that's very bad, I know. I'm everytime the insertive part and I guess that this is a bit better but I know tops are also at risk. I get tested in the past and in came out negative but of course I'll not be so lucky if I continue that way. I have also OCD and sometimes I'm very depressed. I take Zoloft and sincerely I don't know why I'm putting myself at risk. Could it be the OCD? I fear of course that I'm infected and I'm quite sure to have HIV and other STD's. I know the odds are 6 to 10000 exp. and in my case they're higher as I'm uncut and I had more than one exposure. I'll get tested of course and I hope everything will be OK. That's all Bob. Can I have your good luck Karma?

Reguards, Dan.

Hi Dan,

You seem to have good insight into your situation (lots of sex good; not using condoms bad; previous HIV tests negative good; need for another test three months or more after your last potential exposure yep; need to use condoms for all penetrative sex in the future absolutely!). So I really have very little to add. If you are having ongoing problems with OCD and/or depression, you should get help from a psychologist or psychiatrist.

Can you have my good-luck karma? Sure thing, Danny Boy. Signed, sealed and delivered.

Good luck. Stay safe and you'll stay well.

Still worried
Kind Of Oral Sex