Jan 9, 2008
Dr.Bob, it's the "Just a scared guy" again. This is my last question Doc for I can not take this HIV deal any further. Basically, 6 years POST unprotected and 3 years POST protected exposure - First ever HIV test was done in OCT 07, and second was done today JAN 08. Both were Oraquick Adv. Oral tests and both were confirmed to be negative. Can I woohoo and move on wife my life or is more testing necessary? Thank you!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello Just a Scared Guy again,
Dude, not only can you WOO-HOO and move on, you should have done so a long, long, long time ago. No additional testing is warranted.
I was amused by your typo: "Can I Woohoo and move on wife . . . ." Yes, you certainly can put a move on your wife without worry of HIV, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.