Need Good Luck Karma and Question

Dear Dr. Bob,

I need you good luck karma, twelve weeks ago I had the "happy ending" done at a massage parlor. (She was fully dressed) Since then I have stressed about it and the possibility of cathcing HIV or other STD. Thanks to this site I beleive I will be okay, and today went to get a HIV test at my PCP. I should have the results in a week, so please send me you good luck karma. Oh and one more thing, I had some lab work done a few weeks ago and it said I had a high white blood cell count, would that be a sign of HIV infection?

Good-luck karma sent, but I strongly doubt you'll need it, as "happy ending" rub-and-tugs are not considered a risk for HIV transmission. You can read about HIV-transmission risks, both sexual and nonsexual, in the archives.

I'm so certain your test will be negative that I'm giving you an advance WOO-HOO!

Stay safe. Stay well.

hiv and a glass of wine