THANK YOU! your costa rican buddy

Good day doc,

Than you again dearly for your advice and taking your time to answer my questions.

I am a bit confused though since I ' ve read so much on HIV I was under the impression that ARS manifests itself as a flu and people get confused by it and your telling me not to worry about it. :(

I had a walk on the wild side with a condom it didnt break.. then I had anotehr walk with brief Unprotected oral sex with some kissing.

I am an odds man and I understand what you mean I am just covering my basis.

If your back in Vegas let me know and I will give you a few winners I went 5 out of 6 last night :)

I hope you enjoyed the " LOVE ' show .

Have a good week Dr. Bob

Your gambling man who gambles too much,

Jon

Hey Jon,

One last time.

Protected sex is protected, assuming the latex condom was used properly and did not break. No risk.

Oral sex carries a very minimal risk for HIV. Test at the three-month mark if you are concerned.

Kissing is not considered a risk.

Symptoms are unreliable.

I'll be in Las Vegas next week (Sunday Thursday).

How can you be so certain
Possible Expsure