New job, need peace of mind!

Thanks Dr. Bob for this forum. I have visited many times before with questions I have had regarding risks and infections to hiv. Today, I have a question for you regaring something I did and cannot find a complete answer for in the archives. Plus, it has me troubled a bit, and my mind needs to be elsewher as I just started my new job.

I was on a date with a new girl I have been seeing, and at the end of the evening I was charming enough to get an overnite invite. We did a lot of smooching and body rubbing (underwear on) and a few hours later she finished me with a handjob lubricated by saliva. Nothing else occurred, although we wanted it to, but we had no protection and I am a safe player. My issue is that the next day, I noticed that all the body rubbing we did kinda chaffed my penis, and I am worried about possible STD infections from her saliva. I always play it safe, but because of the abrasions, I am a bit worried. What do you think of my possible exposure?

Thanks in advance, and when I can again focus entirely on my new job, I'll forward some of my new and larger pay to you in the form of a donation!

THANKS!

Despite your rub-a-dub-dubbing causing some chafing of Mr. Happy, your spit-shine hand job was not a significant risk for STDs, including HIV. I see no cause for concern.

Good luck with your new position and new girlfriend. Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

Thank you, last question till after test
Leveled with my wife...still a bit anxious