for god sake answer me (promise a donation )

hi robert good health to you.i was with a thailand girl of unknown status(she told me that shes negative).no penetration but i fingured her with my 1st finger and then with the same hand i masturbated .i really fear that if that 1st finger of mine would have touched the tip of my penis during masturbation. also wiped the sperm off my penis with the same hand (finger).really stressed and cant concentrate on anything,i dont mean to take your time.do i have to get tested.or the risk is non exsistent.will my test in 3 months will be positive.i promise to make a donation of $50 . good health to steve as well

nick

Hello Nick,

Your HIV risk was extremely remote at best; however, if you are so stressed you "can't concentrate on anything," I would suggest you get a single rapid HIV test at the three-month mark. The results will undoubtedly be negative; however, this may well be the most effective and efficient way to put your unwarranted worries permanently to rest.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending my good-luck karma (even though I doubt you really need it) that your definitive three-month test is negative.

Good luck. Be well. Stay well.

Unexplained fatigue
long story shortened