Jan 6, 2008
If a person doesn't use a condon during sex, then can something like gladwrap or leaving your underwear on during sex be okay? (Be considered as safe sex)
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry Charlie. Leaving your underwear on or using Glad wrap is not a substitute for a latex or polyurethane condom. No, these substitutes are not considered safe sex. In fact, they'd be considered anything but!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.