Jan 6, 2008
If a person doesn't use a condon during sex, then can something like gladwrap or leaving your underwear on during sex be okay? (Be considered as safe sex)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Sorry Charlie. Leaving your underwear on or using Glad wrap is not a substitute for a latex or polyurethane condom. No, these substitutes are not considered safe sex. In fact, they'd be considered anything but!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Insertive Anal Sex Risk Of Getting HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Is Oral Ulcers A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.