YOUR FAV COSTA RICAN :) please helpppppp

Dr.Bob

I am well aware that you are swamped with work and I understand it . However at this point I need your help and a few minutes of your time , wehnm I first contacted you a few months back It was because I had unprotected sex with a few persons and was feeling like the worst person ever. Now its been 5 weeks since i had PROTECTED sex with someone but I shaved earlier that day maybe a cut could have put me in a situation ? Later on a few weeks later had brief oral sex with a pro. no rubber

SO.. this is were I am at... I am going to explain to you as briefly as I can about how I feel and then you can tell me if I shouldbook the flight and go to your facilities and have some tests done. Ive called the number you gave me about 6 times and all I get is Dr. Steve's answering machine.

Its now been roughly 5 weeks since my last sexual encounter regarding intercourse and 3 weeks or so on my shitty oral sex job I had

I cant stand in the sun I had sore throat for a few days and something on my tongue that hurt My vowel movement went crazy for like 2 days I felt dizzy , with nauseas and tired and wanted to throw up at times I have vomited once out of the blue I felt and feel presently like im coming down with a flu but I am not I have warm and smuthering feelings at time liek im burning up but im not My back hurts like hell , im stiff as a tree and not in a good way dry cough at times not too much and some inner ear pains

The weather in costa rica has been very cold lately at last for us and a little people are feeling like crap .. just thought I could add that in there

The sole reason why I am willing to go and see you is because doc Ive never felt like I do now Ive been trying to keep my cool but I do feel weird

So please help me out here be blunt if you have to I just want to know if I should go get some tests done get evaluated or not. This is the best I got and this is killing my life I am slippin at work , with my own business and with my loved ones because of this I just want to know were I stand , after reading so much about it I have come to the conclusion that I can live my life with a virus because its nothing more than that . it doesnt make you a better or worse person and besides the fact that if I am pos I would like to have some treatment guidelines.

I tried making a donation through my pay pal account .. but pay pal shut costa rican banks down since they say .. too much gambling.. the irony

No matter the outcome I will add my grain of salt to your cause because it might be mine as well .

Thank you doctor bob , help me continue with my life

your fav costa rican wildman

Jon

Hello Jon,

I answered a previous post of yours earlier today. I realize you are frustrated, but there really isn't much more I can offer over the Internet. To sum up:

1. Protected sex is protected and therefore should not raise concerns of HIV transmission.

2. Unprotected sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. An HIV-antibody test is recommended at the three-month mark.

3. Symptoms are unreliable predictors of who is and is not HIV infected.

Jon, there are many reasons for feeling weird. Assuming that HIV is the cause just because you've never felt like this before is unreasonable and illogical. If you're feeling like crap, go see a good doctor. You don't need to use up all your frequent flyer miles to fly to another country just to see an HIV/AIDS specialist to evaluate a problem that most likely has nothing to do with HIV!

Regarding our office phone, yes, that's Dr. Steve on the voicemail. Because we run a very private and confidential office, we do not use a receptionist or nurse to answer the phone. All communication is kept private between physician and patient. Our clientele appreciates this approach.

Thanks for your attempts at making a donation to our foundation.

Good luck. Feel better, OK?

Are my ongoing low cd4 numbers worrisome? Please help me understand!
SEX