A little confused.. please clarify

Dr Bob, I am somewaht confused and would really be happy if you would use your wisdom and knowledge to calrify somrthing that has been nagging at me. On Aug 10th I had unprotected sex with a heterosexual male w/44 yrs old. My concern or confusion is this. I have never done any drugs period. He ( I found out after the fact)has done drugs and has used IV drugs as well. I have had multiple HIV test. I have tested consistently neg out to 16 weeks. I keep reading about IV drug users having different time frames for testing (6 mos) Since I have never done drugs but he has is my testing out to 16 weeks definitive and conclusive or do I need to keep testing?Or would the longer testing time frame apply to him since he was the drug user. If it makes any difference I did find out that he has quit using and attends NA meetings and has just gotten remarried. I do not know how long he has been clean. I had the one time brief unprotected sex encounter with him. I am married ( I have confessed this whole thing to my loving and forgiving husband)and prior to this have been a faithful wife and have not put myself at any risk for any STDs. I have tested for all other STDs as well as HEP A,B,and C. these were all neg.Please clear this up for me. Can I woohoo and put this definitively behind me or not. Thank you so much, I pray that you have a Happy and very Healthy New Year. I plan to donate as soon as finances allow me to. I have recently lost my job due to economic reasons. confused and waiting

You want me to "calrify somrthing"???? Hmm . . . OK, but first I should introduce you to your spell checker button.

Regarding your 12-stepping paramour, that he abused drugs would not affect the accuracy of your HIV tests or the duration of your window period. Your multiple negative tests out to 16 weeks are indeed definitive and conclusive. No additional testing is warranted; however, a loud WOO-HOO is!

Happy Healthy Holidays to you too!

DR BOB PLEASE HELP (HEINEKEN-UP-THE-HEINE GUY)
Please please please answer me third time asking.