dear Dr. bob its me with negative elisa test

from the bottom of my heart ithank you. the clincal coordinator told me the elisa came back negative and i don't have to worry about it any more, and i asked him if i need to get tested again he said no i don't the only one i trust is you so what do you think My man

I could use a bit more information than "its me with negative elisa test" to actually determine who "me" is. A quick check of the archives reveals gazillions of potential "me" candidates that would fit your qualifying description (negative elisa). Nonetheless, whichever "me" you happen to be, a negative FDA-approved ELISA test outside of the window period would be considered definitive. Hope that helps. If not please include more information, such as the title of your original question and date it was posted, when you write back. OK?

Be well. WOO-HOO! and Happy New Year!

OK IM GETTING PISSED OFF NOW...
i am in a living hell