side effects

I began hiv meds 4 years ago. Kaletra, Ziagen and 3TC. I have not had a single side effect and I am super healthy. I don't even get a cold or the flu. I am wondering - Can I expect to remain free of side effects for years to come?

By the way, I read in one of your postings a recommendation about adding a sock to a mattress masturbation session. I decided to try it. May I say -- a huge thank you.

I wish I had an infallible crystal ball, but unfortunately I don't and to make matters worse, I'm having a heck of a time trying to remember the future. So the best I can offer is that so far you seem to be doing well and let's hope that situation continues. Unfortunately with this disease there are no guarantees.

As for the sock trick, you're most welcome! Even though things may never match up properly ever again in your sock drawer.

Be well. Stay well.

PEP and Figgy Pudding
Re: taking ecstasy