|Re; Holes in Condoms
Jan 4, 2008
Can I add that nitrogen and oxygen gases are possibly a thousand times smaller than an HIV virus particle. Any 'tiny hole' in a condom, that is big enough to allow the virus to pass, would also prevent condoms from being inflated and decorating the walls at the New Years Party. Happy New Year all you Worried Wells!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Excellent and very logical point!
Happy New Year!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get HIV From Hole In Condom?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do I Cure Painful Spots On My Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.