Re; Holes in Condoms
Jan 4, 2008
Can I add that nitrogen and oxygen gases are possibly a thousand times smaller than an HIV virus particle. Any 'tiny hole' in a condom, that is big enough to allow the virus to pass, would also prevent condoms from being inflated and decorating the walls at the New Years Party. Happy New Year all you Worried Wells!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Excellent and very logical point!
Happy New Year!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex One Time?
- Do Doctors Automatically Check For Hiv When Doing Routine Blood Tests?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Neuropathy Heaviness In Feet
- One Act Of Unprotected Sex Hiv Risk
- Are Leg Cramps Caused By Hiv Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.