No need to respond, just a thanks :-)

Dr. Bob,

I just received your reply to my questions involving putting my "silly fears to rest," and I wanted to say thank you! You truly are a magnificent man with many gifts and talents. You're kind, patient (it must be hard to put up with people like me with our silly questions - but know how much we appreciate you), strong, hilarious, etc. The list could go on and on, and I don't think I could ever find all the words to describe the wonderful man you are and the amazing work that you do. Please know that I look up to you and am grateful for people like you in this world. Have a wonderful New Year!

Thanks for your thanks, very kind comments and warm New Year's wishes. It's a privilege to be of service. That I can be a bit of a wiseass along the way is an added bonus!

OK, time to tear off another page on my Bye-Bye Bush Countdown calendar. Yes, the end of the "Reign of Error" is approaching. Let's indeed make this a wonderful new year!

Thank You
donation made.. in dire straits.. pls help! dr bob!!