Thank You

Dr Bob,

Thank you for answering my question on the HJ from Hell. Being a nut I asked it again yesterday. No need to answer a 2nd time. Donation sent and I will send one each year at christmas time. Not because you answered my question but because you do so much for pepole. More needs to be done. You are a saint and I wish you and your loved ones the very best. A.J

Hi A.J.,

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. You'll receive a Miss Manners-approved formal acknowledgement/thank-you letter via snail mail within the not-too-distant future. Your generosity is warmly appreciated. Please accept my heartfelt thanks on behalf of those who will be touched by your gift. In return I'm sending you my best good-health-and-happiness karma for 2008 and beyond.

Be well! Happy New Year!

Undetectable & HIV Transmission Risk
No need to respond, just a thanks :-)