PLEASE check this out

Hello Doc,

I wrote you a few months ago .. the dude from Costa Rica remember?

I have failed to find a good HIV specialist and you seem like a doctor full of positive vibes and great sense of humor and very wise in this area.

I would like for you to perform a check up on me I will fly out there I have money Doc , I work in offshore gambling so I am not running my mouth off.

My son is now 4 months old and i just cant get it out of my head the HIv factor there are not any advanced tests here for HIV and i would like you to put me out of this misery of now knowing were I stand.

If you could please email me back at xxxxxxxxxx My name is Jon.

Just if you can tell me how much it would cost and if you have a room for an appointment and I will book a flight over the net.

Your a good guy doc , you put yourself out here for all of us and do it almost every day and your replies seem that you write them with a smile , your a good person and I envy your spirit .

Merry Christmas to you and your kin

Sincerely ,

Jon

Hi Jon,

Although I strongly doubt you need the services of an HIV/AIDS specialist, the doors of the Frascino Medical Clinic are always open. You can schedule an appointment by calling 650-917-1357.

Offshore gambling, eh? Hmm . . . I'm on my way to Las Vegas next week and could use a few pointers on my dice game.

Happy Healthy Holidays Jon.

PLEASE
Undetectable & HIV Transmission Risk