The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

PLEASE check this out

Jan 4, 2008

Hello Doc,

I wrote you a few months ago .. the dude from Costa Rica remember?

I have failed to find a good HIV specialist and you seem like a doctor full of positive vibes and great sense of humor and very wise in this area.

I would like for you to perform a check up on me I will fly out there I have money Doc , I work in offshore gambling so I am not running my mouth off.

My son is now 4 months old and i just cant get it out of my head the HIv factor there are not any advanced tests here for HIV and i would like you to put me out of this misery of now knowing were I stand.

If you could please email me back at xxxxxxxxxx My name is Jon.

Just if you can tell me how much it would cost and if you have a room for an appointment and I will book a flight over the net.

Your a good guy doc , you put yourself out here for all of us and do it almost every day and your replies seem that you write them with a smile , your a good person and I envy your spirit .

Merry Christmas to you and your kin

Sincerely ,


Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Jon,

Although I strongly doubt you need the services of an HIV/AIDS specialist, the doors of the Frascino Medical Clinic are always open. You can schedule an appointment by calling 650-917-1357.

Offshore gambling, eh? Hmm . . . I'm on my way to Las Vegas next week and could use a few pointers on my dice game.

Happy Healthy Holidays Jon.

Dr. Bob

Undetectable & HIV Transmission Risk

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint