PLEASE

Dear Doctor, I am convinced that something went wrong. I cannot get over the fact of the timing of me getting sick. Please, doctor bob, i beg you to review my case and give me some advice. Last time I wrote to you i was just about to leave the US and now i am on vacation, but still need professional advice. Here it is: for my 21st I was bought a hooker in vegas. She came to the room, rubbed her vagina for about 45 seconds, and took me into my room. 1 minute after touching her vagina, she put a condom on me while i was limp, gave me a blowjob till i was hard and finished me off by giving me a handjob with a lot of lube. What i am afraid is that since i was soft when the condom was put on and there was a lot of slippage with the lube handjob, i think the virus along with the lube got into the condom. I also think that since i have a dry patch of damaged skin at the bottom of my penis from shaving, it opens up once in a while and it may have been open then and the lube may have gotten in there. My symtpoms then came 9 days later: day 9-high fever(hot forehead but no chills), extremely scratchy throat that night which made me cough day 10 to day 13-fever gone, but still under the weather, body aches, really dry eyes and mouth (total of 5 days sick and ended with a bad hoarse voice) day 16-all of a sudden one day of bad chills waking up with nightsweats day 18 and day 20-diarrhea and testicles swell for a few days day 20 to 25-soft stool since then i have had other weird body symptoms such as pimple like bumps on my body, a single ear infection, testicles changing size, a persisting jock itch yeast infection Please doctor, give me your honest opinion. I got tested for STD's at day seven and a testicular cancer test one month ago and both were fine. I know I was at low risk, but has anyone ever been infected in this way and does the timing of these symptoms mean anything? Please please please!

Your testicles are changing size???? Hmm . . . so one day you're Johnny Walnuts and the next James and the Giant Peaches and the next Tom and his Tic Tacs???? Dude, your HIV-transmission risk is essentially nil. What happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas! HIV is not your problem, OK? Your symptoms are not worrisome for HIV ARS (acute retroviral syndrome). If you remain worried, get a rapid HIV test at the three-month mark to put your irrational fears permanently to rest. The test results will undoubtedly be negative.

symptoms
PLEASE check this out