I NEEEEED YOUR ADVISE - THIRD ATTEMPT - PLEASE!!!!

I know you have already said it many times, but I cant get to be the same happy person that I was since last June/21 - when I had an unique unprotected heterosexual vaginal intercourse for 05 to 10 minutes maximum with an unknown female person during a travel to Brazil. I am really gonna crazy since that!!! The woman was having in her period and I saw a lot of blood on my penis when I finished, my penis had not any kind of wound. I have already made five ELISA 4 generation test with different ATIGENS/ANTIBODY (Abbott, Dade Berighner, Biotest and Wienner) all of them with proof and against proof using the same sample of blood. I had all of those 5(five) tests exactly 82 days (12 weeks), 87 days (13 weeks), 96 days (14 weeks) , 138 days (20 weeks) and the last one was 146 days (21 weeks) after june/21. Please give a light and your positive opinion, of course, if can I have it Please! Id like to hear it coming from a person like you. Can I have a late seroconversion? I have never used drugs. I think in HIV every single day and I am feeling all symptom of HIV every single day especially a sensation that my skin is burining, muscles pain, low and persistent headache, anxiety, fear, diarrhea three months ago, low fever two months ago, no sense of humor, I cant stay in the sun, . Please I am waiting anxious, because I need your feedback, please help me In all of the tests described above I was also checked for Syphilis and Hepatitis B and C. What is the window period for Syphilis and Hep B and C ? EVEN IF the women was an HIV+ because I dont know her status as explained above? Would I be clean with all the tests that I had? Is anymore need to be done yet? Can I have your how-whoooo certificate and looking for a psychoanalyst? Donation will be made! Many Thanks Vitor

Hello Vitor,

Unprotected sex does place you at risk for STDs, including HIV. However, your five negative ELISA tests out to 21 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. OK?

Are you a late seroconverter? No.

Your symptoms are most likely related to anxiety, guilt and depression. I'm glad you are looking for a good therapist, because your problem is not HIV, but rather irrational fear of HIV!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

You should be WOO-HOOing, not worrying, OK?

Will this give me a disease or virus of any sort?
symptoms