Risk from being fingered, testing need

A week ago, I received a sensual massage from a male. Right before he started, he informed me he was HIV +, and had been for about twenty years, but that his viral load (blood?) was undectable. All contact was "safe sex" (he gave oral with condom), only massage, and (what concerns me) he fingered me anally for less than five minutes. Before the massage, I had smeared vaseline into my ass and around the opening. He has also applied baby oil quite liberally prior to inserting his finger. He had no visible cuts, no obvious bleeding. I did feel the sharpness of his finger nail, but he was very gentle. After, I used a sheet of tp to check for any blood inside my anus, and the opening, there was none.

I know the risk from this encounter must be low, but does it still warrant testing? I am of course very concerned of passing on any infection to others. What do you think, and suggest? Thank you very much.

Before the massage you "smeared vaseline into (your) ass and around the opening"???? Hmm . . . you do realize that massages are generally conducted on the outside of body cavities, right?

The HIV risk from your "massage with benefits" is nonexistent. HIV testing is not warranted. By the way, since you're all lubed up, perhaps it's time for your yearly prostate check???

Stay safe. Stay well.

Trying to put these silly fears to rest
pulmonary embolism related to HIV-meds?