Thanks always

Dr. Bob, have a wonderful holiday. While I dont post often, I stay up to date with your humor and compassion by reading your kind words that have been the catalyst- getting me active in fund raising for Aids Action locally, through my business. I am very lucky to have two beautiful little girls, who I can only hope grow up to be the kind of person you are; making a real difference in other peoples lives. You are a true friend to many you have never met. All my best, Josh.

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your thanks and warm holiday wishes. I'm always comforted to learn that the thousands of words I type into this tiny machine and send into cyberspace actually wind up being read and appreciated by folks like you.

Be well, my friend. I'm wishing you and yours health, contentment and peace for 2008.

Effectiveness of condoms (CONDOMS) (CONDOM EFFICACY)
Trying to put these silly fears to rest