|HSV HIV COINFECTION
Dec 30, 2007
Hi Bob: If I contracted both HSV and HIV during the same exposure, would that delay HIV seroconversion? where can I make a donation to your fund? ciao franco
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, if you contracted HSV and HIV during the same exposure, HIV seroconversion would not be delayed.
Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.
Happy Healthy New Year!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.