Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

ARCHIVES?
Dec 24, 2007

Hey Doc, Okay, so from your perspective it must be exhausting to read through emails that are already answered in the archives. But, (in the spirit of a teaching moment) from an end-user's perspective who might have just become familiar with your site, the reference to an "archive" is not readily accessible. I do think it would benefit you as well as end users to have a very large "ARCHIVES" link. As it is, it's difficult to discern how to search for specific topics.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm only here to answer questions (and spread good cheer). I don't actually run the logistics of the site. I will forward your comments to the site managers. In all fairness every page of the expert forums does have a box that's already labeled "Search this Forum" as well as a second box at the top of the page labeled "Search TheBody.com Entire Site." I'm not sure an "ARCHIVES" link would be any more user friendly than the search boxes. Nonetheless I will indeed pass your comments on to The Body Central!

Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

Previous
To Tell or Not to Tell
Next
Merry Christmas and HNY-08 - Greetings from Oz

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.