ARCHIVES?

Hey Doc, Okay, so from your perspective it must be exhausting to read through emails that are already answered in the archives. But, (in the spirit of a teaching moment) from an end-user's perspective who might have just become familiar with your site, the reference to an "archive" is not readily accessible. I do think it would benefit you as well as end users to have a very large "ARCHIVES" link. As it is, it's difficult to discern how to search for specific topics.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm only here to answer questions (and spread good cheer). I don't actually run the logistics of the site. I will forward your comments to the site managers. In all fairness every page of the expert forums does have a box that's already labeled "Search this Forum" as well as a second box at the top of the page labeled "Search TheBody.com Entire Site." I'm not sure an "ARCHIVES" link would be any more user friendly than the search boxes. Nonetheless I will indeed pass your comments on to The Body Central!

Happy Holidays.

To Tell or Not to Tell
Merry Christmas and HNY-08 - Greetings from Oz