Oral sex and HIV
Dec 24, 2007
my boyfriend has HIV i don't, now i can't stand the taste of latex when preforming oral sex, my question is * sorry for bluntness* Can HIv be passed threw precum?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Theoretically yes, it's possible because pre-cum can contain HIV. However, practically speaking, oral sex carries only a very minimal risk for HIV transmission. Check out the chapters on oral sex, HIV transmission and magnetic couples in the archives of this forum for additional information. Also, have you ever tried flavored condoms? Check out the variety of flavors at your local sex shop or online at www.condomania.com.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Is Having Hpv Worse Than An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.