Hand Job from Hell

Dr Bob,

Please help. In poor judgement I went to a strip club and payed for a lap dance. While getting the dance the stripper pulled out Mr happy and used her salvia as a lubricant. I did not see any blood and she spit on the side of it and jerked me for about a miniute. Do I need to be tested The skin was intact and no sores are present. I tried looking in the archives but was confused. Please answer. Thank you for all that you do and Happy Holidays. Donation on the way for the good fight. A.J

Hi A.J.,

The HIV-transmission risk from your lap-dance-spit-and-tug is nonexistent. Neither HIV testing nor worry is warranted.

Thanks for your donation to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Be well. Stay well. Nol! Happy Holidays!

Cleaning Wounds No Gloves
what about a cure/vaccine