|Finally , I got tested and One question Pls
Dec 24, 2007
I really would thank you all for such website and thanks for your efforts you have been providing to the humanity. I have tested elisa after 5 months and 5 dayz and the result came negative . Shall this period be quite enough ?
Thanks Dr.Bob and wish you all the best.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, I don't know the details of your potential HIV exposure, but assuming it was "routine" and without extenuating circumstances, yes, I would consider a negative FDA-approved antibody test at five months to be definitive.
WOO-HOO and Happy Holidays.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Effect Of Syphilis If Left Untreated?
- What Is The Chance That You Have Herpes If You Have Never Had An Outbreak?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Lip?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Gender Is Most Likely To Get Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.