Please Doctor Bob say it ain't so...please

First of all I hope God gives you many, many, many more years of good health. I hope you grow to be as oldest 400 years old like in biblical times. You are a light of hope in this epedemic were living in. If we can't find a cure I hope we at least find medecine that will help you live with the disease like if it was arthritis. My prayers go to you and all your love ones. Thankyou for everything you are doing. Well I am hiv-. I've had sex with two CSW this year. Yeah I know, I know. I used a condom and you said I would have felt the condom ripped if it did. So thumbs up!!! The cause of my concern is that theirs this lady online saying that manufacuters here in the USA let defective condoms in to the general public and that she knows many people that caught HIV through intact condoms, but she calls them "leaky condoms". To my understanding a condom won't leak !!! it would rip right? well she claims she got Hep C through an intact condom (she was an escort). I know condoms are not 100% but more like 99.9. How often does the 0.01 win?

P.S Thank you for being awesome

"Say it ain't so . . . ." OK! It ain't so!

Dude, you're worried about a "lady online saying that manufacturers here in the U.S. let defective condoms into the general public and that she knows many people that caught HIV through intact condoms . . . ."???? Hmm . . . that "lady" sounds like the old Church Lady from Saturday Night Live! Did she blame everything on Satan and tell you that you're going to Hell too?

As I have said before countless times, HIV and hepatitis cannot permeate intact latex (or polyurethane). No way. No how. Now whom are you going to believe, me, an HIV specialist physician backed by the entire scientific community or that "lady online" backed by the science-phobic Catholic Church?

nervous and dont know
Worried