nervous and dont know

I had my 1st experience...a top. From that experience I caught Gonnarhea. I am now very very nervous about HIV. The other guy doesnt know his status but just got tested, I am going to have a DNA test tomorrow to speed things up..I'm so nervous I am physically sick. I was the top, it happened once..wont ever happen again...ever.. what are my chances here... I'm worried very sick.

Since you contracted gonorrhea, I have to assume your sexperience was unprotected. Unsafe sex is called unsafe for a reason and now you know why!

As it turns out, some STDs are more easily contracted than others. Gonorrhea, for instance, is much easier to acquire than HIV. However, since you did place yourself at risk, HIV is still a possibility and testing is warranted. The estimated per-act statistical risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive anal sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 6.5 per 10,000 exposures. This statistic is only an estimate of the relative risk and cannot be strictly applied to any one specific situation, as there are many variables that can ultimately influence whether or not HIV is transmitted with any given exposure.

If your bottom-boy buddy does test negative, that should decrease your worry significantly. The only chance for HIV transmission in that case would be if bottom-guy was in his window period (HIV infected but not yet demonstrating detectable levels of anti-HIV antibodies). The odds of this being the case are remote at best.

Chafed Masturbation and Toilet Paper
Please Doctor Bob say it ain't so...please